Like many people, you probably consider yourself a smart, hard-working and caring person that does their best every day. Things seem to be going pretty well, except for the issue(s) that brings you here, seeking a little help.
- Maybe you’ve tried talking to friends, or read a self-help book or two (or more), but realize there is still something missing.
- Perhaps you know what to do, but you get in your own way. Or family and friends aren’t able to provide unbiased, smart advice on what you need to do to get relief form your struggles.
- You might need help making some changes so you can get on with your life.
- You want a private place to do some reflection and create a strategy in how to move forward – with a kind and experienced coach.
Counseling may seem a bit scary at first, especially if you’ve never tried it before. My goal is to make the process safe, inviting and successful in helping you make changes in your life. I see the transformation every day in my office and want that change to happen for you too.
I help people with:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Relationship Problems (of all kinds)
- Coping with Grief and Loss
- Recovering from Divorce or Break-up
- Initiating Changes
- Dealing with Big Changes that Life has Dropped in Your Lap
- Evening appointments
- Credit card payments
- Short-term, solution-oriented counseling
- In-depth psychotherapy that gets to the core of who you are to align your daily life with your true nature and values.