$120 per 60-minute session. Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for people that don’t have insurance. Call to learn more (805) 267-0807.
I am an in-network provider for these insurance companies:
- Blue Shield of California
- Kaiser Permenante
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Managed Health Network (MHN)
- PPO policies with any other insurance provider
If your insurance company is not listed above, I can still help you as an out-of-network provider. You will pay me in full at the time of the session and I will provide the diagnostic form that your insurance company will require for you to get reimbursement.
To determine if you have mental health coverage for an out-of-network provider, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Credit card
“Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is
no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to in the midst of those things
and still be calm in your heart.”
– Author unknown