LMFT, LPCC, LPC
You Deserve to Feel Better. I’m Here to Help.
- Over 10 years experience as a therapist.
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology, specializing in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute.
- Trained in EMDR
- Trained in somatic processing techniques
- Extended training in trauma and grief.
- Extended training in mindfulness practice.
- Extended training in LGBT issues
- Trained in equine assisted therapy through EAGALA (Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association).
- Instructor at Pacifica Graduate Institute where I have taught: Child Abuse, Domestic Violence, Clinical Process, Clinical Practice, Research Methodology, and Present Centered Awareness in a Master’s degree program in Counseling Psychology.
- California Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist #49429
- California Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor #549
- Oregon Licensed Professional Counselor # C2774
My style is: casual, empathetic, warm, humorous and some constructive confrontation. I’m not the kind of therapist that only listens empathetically and doesn’t challenge you. I will challenge you. My goal is to help you get better so you don’t need me any more. I want you to grow, heal and get on with living your best life.
My approach is to balance problem solving with soul-searching. I provide support, insight and practical feedback to help you grow to meet the challenge of life’s problems.